sexta-feira, 13 de junho de 2008

Becoming a Reflective Teacher!



“ I am Shutruk Nahunte, King of Anshand and Susa, Sovereign of the land of Elam.I destroyed Sippar, took the stele of Naram-Sin, and brought it back to Elam, where I erected it as an offering to my god." (Shutruk Nahunte - 1158 B.C.)


Plate above Mr. Hundert's classroom door in The Emperor's Club.

"It's a quote from a virtually unknown king, who speaks of his list of conquests, but speaks nothing about the benefits. This king is unknown in history, because great ambition and conquest without contribution is without significance."



Answer this questions:

What is the source of my ideas about language teaching?


How am I helping my students?


What satisfaction does language teaching give me?


How am I developing as a language teacher?





Um comentário:

Virgínia disse...

Rodrigo,
What about your opinion?
You've posted interesting articles, but i'd like to listen to your point of view.

Kisses

Virgínia